What’s in store for 2017?
Once again, it is the start of a new year, when we look forward to new trends, new styles and comebacks. You may think of bringing out your old suit that you had put away last year or buying a new suit, or going for a mix-and-match. Whatever you try, we have your back and never let you commit a fashion crime. We at Aristo Ties will guide you through five of the most anticipated new looks and comebacks in menswear.
The one aspect that one could agree on is that menswear in 2017 is going to be bulkier, multi-layered and voluminous, with dark shades. Now, here are many ways to rock in the suit this year.
- Teaming a cotton khaki suit with a white dress shirt and brown shawl cardigan sweater and our brown stripped pattern necktie gives a regal and elegant look to your formals. The cardigan sweater making a comeback this year gives an edge to the formals, making it an ideal look for all times, not just for the winter.
- A Corneliani suit made of tropical weight wool with a white dress shirt and our Golden yellow, blue and brown patterned necktie is bound to create an impactful look that would make you as if you mean business.
- A double-breasted khaki suit made of a lighter material with an off white dress shirt, a beige sweater and a green necktie or a bowtie creates a fresh, bulkier look. Although it creates an illusion of a bulkier look, it does not make you feel heavy, due to the suits’ lighter material.
- If blue is your colour of the year, then a navy blue cotton-wool blended suit teamed up with a powdered blue dress shirt, our blue floral paisley with purple and black stripes and topped off with a blue slim fit V-neck sweater is just the look needed. It strikes a balance by creating a smart, bulky yet lean and fit look.
- If dark shades are your thing, then a dark blue chino suit, white dress shirt, dark green buttoned down cardigan sweater and a checkered necktie of green and aqua blue makes for a perfect, elegant choice.